Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
Department of Environmental Studies and resources Development
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Currently- PhD student at Szent Istávan Egyetem
2016-2018- Assistant Lecturer Chuka University.
2015-2016- Tutorial Fellow, University of Kabianga.
2015-2016- Part-time Tutor Kenyatta University Embu, Kisii University – Eldoret, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University Bondo.
2013-2014- Tutor Amboseli Institute of Hospitality &Technology, Thika
2008 June- August- Intern at KWS Ruma National Park.
Currently – PhD student at Szent Istávan Egyetem, Hungary.
2010 to 2014 – Master’s Degree Tourism Management, Moi University.
2009-2010 – DALF A2 at Alliance Française.
2005 to 2009 – Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management, Moi University
KEY RESEARCH PROJECTS AND GRANTS
1. Nov 9th 2018: Presented a peer reviewed paper at International Conference in Bratislave Slovakia on Youth Start Up. “Who has a more attractive start-up environment in East African Region?”
2. April 16th-19th 2012: Attended Statistical Model building Seminar presented by Prof. David Lowen from University of Manitoba in collaboration with Moi University Department of Agricultural Economics at Eldoret Hospice.
3. Dec 8th-13th 2011: Participated in Statistics Workshop facilitated by Oklahoma State University, at Moi University Eldoret.
4. June 12th 2011: Attended pro-poor workshop organized by Central Rift tourism stakeholders in collaboration with Moi University, Department of Tourism Management at Sirikwa Hotel
1. Gogo F.C Adol (2019) Review of Bottom-Up Application to Regional Planning in Counties and Revenue Sharing in Kenya. In: Henrietta Nagy Ed. (2019) Regional Policy in Practice in Selected African, Asian and European Countries. Scientifical Society Social Space and Environment. Rzeszów.
2. Martin Balazs, Fanni Zsarnoczky, Gogo Adol, Mariusz Barczak & Lóránt Denes David (2019) Food Safety Challenges in Tourism Processes. Rural Sustainability Research 41 (336)
3. Adol Gogo, Abdulkadr Ahmed & Juma Leanard (2018). Who has a more attractive youth start-up environment for regional development? A case study of East African Region. Acta AVADA Journal pg 54
4. Gogo F.C Adol (2015) Factors Determining Tourists’ Choice of Campsite Accommodation in Wildlife Protected Areas. Lambert Academic Publishers. Book ISBN No. 978-3-659-74681-9