Faculty of Science Engineering And Technology
Department of Computer Science
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Computer Science- Specializing in Distributed Systems Storage and Multi-Agent Systems
Jan 2013-June 2016: Assistant Lecturer
June 2016-Present: Lecturer
Working closely with our students to develop a Home developer studio, a mobile based application which has the capability of checking the environmental factors affecting a given area such as the possibility of acid rain, possibility of flooding, air pollution, and water pollution among other factors affecting the community in Kenya.
PhD. Computer Science (Ongoing) – University of Nairobi, 2016-Present
MSc. Computer Science- University of Nairobi, 2007-2010
BSc. (Hons.) in Computer Science – Kampala International University, 2003-2006
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
St. Peter’s Nyaisa Secondary School, 1998-2001
1. B. Osero, “Network Storage Virtualisation and Management”, International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 1 No. 12 December 2013, ISSN: 2201-6333 (Print) ISSN: 2201-6740 (Online) www.ijern.com, http://www.ijern.com/journal/December-2013/49.pdf.
2. B. Osero, Kevin Tuei, “Application of Open Source Tools and Cloud Computing Technologies in Real-time Data Collection and Analysis”, International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 3 No. 6 June 2015, ISSN: 2411-5681 www.ijern.com.
3. B. Osero, DG Mwathi, “Implementing Security on virtualized network storage environment”, International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 2 No. 4 April 2014, ISSN: 2201-6333 (Print) ISSN: 2201-6740 (Online) www.ijern.com, http://www.ijern.com/journal/April-2014/32.pdf.
4. B. Osero, “Proposed Agent Based Storage Virtualization Approach: Using Map-Reduce Programming Model” International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS) ISSN 2393-9842 Issue 05 Volume 3 (May 2016) www.irjcs.com.
5. B. Osero, Dr. Elisha O. Abade, Dr. Stephen N. Mburu, “A Virtualized Scalable Agent Based Network Architecture (SABSA): Using Map-Reduce Programming Model.” IRJCS/Vol 6/Iss04/APCS 10080.
6. B. Osero, Dr. Elisha O. Abade, Dr. Stephen N. Mburu, “Performance Analysis of an Agent Based Architecture with Map reduce: Using the SABSA Simulator.” Published in International Journal of Research and Innovation in Applied Science IJRIAS/(UMI(4IJ006AS138)).
7. B. Osero, Elisha O. Abade, Stephen N. Mburu. ‘Mobile Agent Based Distributed Network Architecture with Map reduce Programming model’, Published in http://www.hrpub.org/download/20191130/CSIT1-13513861.pdf (December, 2019)
2010-Present: Distributed Systems Storage Management, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (Iot) And Multi-Agent Systems.