FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Natural Resources Management
2015 To date: Assistant Lecturer
2012-2015: Senior Administrative Assistant
2009-2012: Administrative Assistant
Ph.D Climate Change & Adaptations (Ongoing)
Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
B.Sc.in Natural Resources Management
1. 2019 – David M.Nyaga and Sharon M (2019). Impacts of Kayole-Soweto informal settlement on Ngong River and its environs, Nairobi Kenya .International Journal of Creative Research Thought. JETIR June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 6. www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162)
2. 2018 – Charles M. M’Erimba, Kennedy O. Ouma, Stellamaris K. Muthoka, David M. Nyaga and Priscilla W. Mureithi (2018) Macroinvertebrate size-class drift in two Kenyan highland streams differing in intensity of anthropogenic disturbances. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology ISSN: 2313-3759 Vol. 4 No. 9; September 2017.
3. 2018 – David M. Nyaga (2018). The Prevalence of Epiphytic Parasites (Mistletoes) on Trees in Egerton University. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064.
4. 2018 – David M. Nyaga (2018) Phytochemical Screening of Leaves, Bark and Stem of cassia siamea by FTIR Spectroscopy. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064.
5. 2015 – D.M.Nyaga and K.N. Uttam. 2015 Detection of Biochemical in plant Tissue by FTIR Spectroscopy.
Ecosystem Functions and Biodiversity conservation
Climate Change adaptation and mitigation.
Resource management and Resource use Conflicts