FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Applied Mathematics (BioMathematics)
Lecturer at Chuka University since November 2014 to date
Assistant Lecturer at Chuka University since January 2011 to October 2014
Assistant Lecturer at Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) May 2009 to January 2011
High School Teacher with Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
January 2006 to May2009 – Chania Girls High School Thika
January 1995 to December 2005 – Thika high School Thika
May 1991 to April 1995 – Nangina Girls Sec. School Busia
May 1990 to April 1991 – Museno Sec. School Kakamega
Ph.D Applied Mathematics: Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA), 2019
MSc Applied Mathematics : Kenyatta University, 2005
B. Education (Science): Kenyatta University, 2001
Diploma in Education (Sc) : Moi Teachers College, Eldoret 1990
1. Alice L.M. Murwayi, Thomas T. Onyango, Bethwell O. Owour, Mathematical Analysis of Plant Disease Dispersion Model that incorporates Wind Strength and Insect Vector at Equilibrium. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
2. Alice L.M. Murwayi, Thomas T. Onyango, Bethwell O. Owour, Estimated Numerical Results and Simulation of the Plant Disease Dispersion Model Incorporating Wind Strength and Insect Vector at Equilibrium. https://doi.org/10.9734/JAMCS/2017/36817
3. Jacob Kirimi, S.W. Musundi, A.M. Kinyajui, A.L. Murwayi. 2012. Magnetic field and hall current effect on MHD free convection flow past a vertical rotating flat plate. Asian Journal of Current Engineering and Mathematics. 6:346-354.
4. Mark O. Okongo, J. Kirimi and A.L. Murwayi. 2020. Modeling the Role of Treatment and Counseling in an HIV/Aids and Tuberculosis Submodel. International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 14(4):157-169.
5. Mark O. Okongo, Jacob. Kirimi, Alice L M. Murwayi, D.K. Muriith. (2013). Mathematical Analysis of a comprehensive HIV/AIDS Model: Treatment versus Vaccination. Applied Mathematical Sciences 54, 2687-2707
6. Sammy W. Musundi, I. N., Sitati, B.M., Nzimbi. 2013. On almost similarity operator equivalence relation. IJRRAS 15(3).
Mathematical Modeling of Diseases in Plants and Animals.