Department of Education
Faculty of Education & Resources Development
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Ph.D. in Education Technology, 2017, Kenyatta University
Master of Education in Education Technology, 2012, Kenyatta University
Bachelor of Education (Science), 1999, Kenyatta University
1. Ogembo John O. & Geteregechi J. M (2018). Influence of Language Skills on Students’ Learning and Achievement in Mathematics in Secondary Education in Kenya. Research Journal of Educational Studies and Review, 4(1), 6-11
2. Ogembo J. O., Kamau, M. L., Nduati, S. C. & Monyoro W. M. (2016). Influence of Personal Teacher Efficacy on Selection of Teaching Methods in Secondary Schools in Kwale County, Kenya. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education, 3(3), 69-77
3. Habil Otanga, Ogembo John & Jayne Mwangi (2015). Non-consensual sexual experiences and attitudes towards transactional and inter-generational sex among female adolescents in secondary schools in Kwale County, Kenya. International Journal of Current Research. 7(12). 23861-23866.
4. Ogembo John O., Habil Otanga & Rehema N. Yaki (2015). Students’ and Teachers’ Attitude and Performance in Chemistry in Secondary Schools in Kwale County, Kenya. Global journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences 4(3), 39-43
5. Habil Otanga & Ogembo John (2014). Demographic Variables, School Time and Future Goals as Predictors of School Burnout: Mediating Role of Perceived Instrumentality. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education, 1(7), 95-103.
Technology and Classroom Instruction