Lecturer / Chairperson Open, Distant and E-Learning
Faculty: Humanities and Social Sciences
Sep 2020 to Date: Chairperson, Open, Distant and E-Learning, Chuka University
2019-Present: Lecturer, Chuka University
2017- 2019: Adjunct Lecturer- Ashland University, Ohio. USA.
2012-2016: Philosophy Instructor -Our Lady of the Lake University, Texas. USA.
2009-2012-Visiting Scholar-Thomistic Institute of Philosophy University of St. Thomas, Houston Texas USA.
American Catholic Philosophical Association
International Social Ontology Society
PhD in Philosophy
MBA (Specialization) -Management
MA Degree in Philosophy
BA in Philosophy
BA in Theology
Certificate in Healthcare Ethics
OTHER EDUCATIONAL TRAININGS
Organizational Engineering and leadership
Quality Matters for Online teaching and online curriculum development
1. Philosophy (Text Book): Title “Philosophy: Hegelian Dialectic & Democratization Process; Understanding the two Philosophical Concepts. (ISNB 9781546212553): Published by Authorhouse Publishing Inc., (2017), Bloomington, Indiana. USA.
2. Philosophy & Ethics (Text Book): Title “Philosophical Approaches, Critical Thinking & Critical Analysis in Business and Ethics. (ISBN 9781546216988) Published by Authorhouse Publishing Inc., (2017), Bloomington, Indiana. USA.
3. Philosophy & Religion (Text Book): Title “Philosophy & Religion: Metaphysics, African Philosophy & Critical Biblical Exegesis. (ISBN 9781546252719) Authorhouse Publishing Inc. (2018) Bloomington, Indiana. USA.
PUBLIC AND CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS RELATED TO HIGHER EDUCATION
1. Child Alive: At United Nations Children Education Fund (UNICEF): A Program presentation at Royal Media Radio and TV Channel: Nairobi, Kenya. (2007).
2. Ethical Issues in Dead Donor Rule in Organ Transplantation- A critical Analysis from Kantian Categorical Imperative Ethics: Seminar presentation at National Catholic Bioethics Center-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. (2010).
3. An Analysis of Leopold Sedar Senghor’s Political Ideology “Negritude” and Its Relevance in Contemporary Political World: A Seminar Presentation Paper Presented at Moi University, School of Arts and Social Sciences. (2012).
4. Ethical Perspectives in Organ Transplantation. A Conference Paper presented at Catholic University of East Africa-Nairobi (October, 2019).