Faculty of Business Studies
Department of Business Administration
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
May 2019 to Date: Lecturer
Jan. 2015 to May 2019: Assistant Lecturer
Jan. 2013 to Dec. 2014: Part-time Tutor
Member of Hatua Organization based in Mombasa.
I am actively involved in mentoring the youth in association with Hatua Organisation
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance option)
SCHOLALRLY PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED JOURNAL
1. Olang’, M.A., Akenga, G.M., Kamau, J.M., J.P. 2015. Effect of Liquidity on the Dividend Payout by Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. Science Journal of Business and Management. Vol 3, No. 5 in post-epidemic’ areas increase the range of possible management options. Annals of Applied Bio. 149(2):137-144.
2. Olang, M. A. & Akenga, M. G. (2017). Effect of Working Capital on the Dividend Payout by Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. International Journal of Finance and Banking Research. 3(2): 23-33
3. Olang’, M. A. (2017). Effect of Financial Leverage on Profitability of Firms Listed in the Naironi Securities Exchange. International Journal of Science and Research. pp 290-300
4. Olang’, M. A & Akenga, G. M. (2017). Effect of Earnings Announcement on Share Prices of Companies Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange. Journal of European Business & Management. 3(2) 29-36
5. Akenga, M. G., Olang’, M. O & Galo. M. N. (2015). Effect of Mortgage Market Risk on Mortgage Uptake: A Case Study of Mortgage Lenders in Kenya. Journal of Investment and Management. 4(6): 334-347
6. Akenga, M. G. & Olang’ M. A (2017). Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya. Journal of Business and Management. 19(7).