Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of Social Sciences
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
2012-2019: Assistant Lecturer
Consultation on land use and soil conservation for sustainability
1. Ph.D. Defended Thesis and passed, Chuka University
2. M.Sc. Geomorphology, Lincoln University
3. B.A. Geography, University of Nairobi
4. Dip Ed., K.N.E.C.
2014-2019 (Ph.D.): Influence of land use activities on geomorphic processes in Rupingazi waterdshed, Embu
1. Paul Njue, Amon Karanja (2016) Geomorclimatology. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.ISBN:9783-659-94856-5
2. Paul Njue, Amon Karanja, (2016) Fieldwork and Research Methodology in Geography. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-94008-8
3. KTechnology andSocietyibetu D.Kinoti Paul Njue, Daniel Muchiri, Jacinta Wanjiru.2016 International Journal of Science, Technology and Society (Science PG) ISSN 2330-7412
4. Kibetu Dickson Kinoti, Paul Nyaga Njue (2015) Analysing The Dynamisms of Spatial Interaction and Socio-Economic Transformations around Chuka University, Main Campus, Using RS and GIS Techniques. Proceding’s of the 2nd International Research Conference, 28-30th October 2015, Chuka.
Landform Evolution and Human impact on land degradation and sustainability of Natural Resources
POST-GRADUATE TOPICS SUPERVISED
1 Linkage in agricultural technology and land degradation,Evurori
2 Climate change awareness for agricultural adaptation in Meru
3 Evaluation ot thefactors leading to water shortage in Nakuru County: A case study of Naivasha, Kenya.
4 Influence of land fragmentation on small tea farmers production in Abothuguchi West, Meru County
5 The impact of changing land use on Thuchi River, Tharaka Nithi County
6 Impact of slope failure on the environment in Rukuriri, Runyenjes,Embu County